Greetings all forms of intelligent life! It’s now 2020 and the Furry Space Initiative is underway! It’s time to get out there and spread the word about Fur the More’s next big venture “Boldly Going Forward!” We are excited for this new chapter and the next big adventure as we not only launch our space program but open up a new base of operations in Crystal City! To celebrate and commemorate this exciting time we are looking for art and writings for publication in our 2020 Conbook.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Please stick to the space theme.
- Some ideas to help inspire! Babylon 5, Mass Effect, Dune, Farscape, Lost in Space, Stargate, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- Submissions must be PG-13 or lower in rating (Family friendly con!).
- No politics, religion, and anything that may be found offensive.
- Any message of love is appreciated.
- Conbook is 8.5×5.5 and published (possibly) in color. We would still request a grayscale friendly copy, format accordingly.
- Writings are asked to be kept to a 1500 single spaced word limit.
- Send submission to email@example.com
- Include in the subject title of the email “Conbook Submission 2020.”
- Include the name you want published in the credits and your work’s title (“Untitled” is an acceptable title)
- Submissions are due by Feb. 1st, 2020.
They will not be accepted later.
We look forward to seeing all of your submissions and express our sincere gratitude for all who send us their work. Please be aware that we may not be able to use all submissions. Also, please note, the conbooks are reserved for attendees of the convention. Submission and publication of work does not guarantee you receive a printed copy or PDF copy of the publication.